by Piper the Garden Sprite
Theme park quality entertainment for your perfect happily ever after!
Castle in the Clouds Entertainment is a premier party entertainment provider serving the Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire areas, and your first choice for top notch entertainment!
Princess Ashlee has taken over sixteen years of theatrical, vocal and award winning teaching experience, combined it with breathtaking, one of a kind costumes and hand picked talent to bring you a company that cares about you, your child, and their special day.
Princess Ashlee has been very blessed with the opportunity to fuse both her passion for children and theatrical arts, having performed at theme parks across California for thousands of guests each day. Her attention to detail and dedication to every fantasy will ensure a one of a kind, whimsical experience for all willing to open their minds and hearts to the enchanting powers of childlike wonder.
by Princess Ashlee
- Princess Belle was great! She was on time and very professional. The children and parents enjoyed her activities with the children, which included a song (she had a great voice), a read-aloud, and glitter art. Princess Belle was a great addition to our 4 year olds princess party. Thank you Castle in the Clouds!! — Myra Sanchez, Indio, CA, 3/17/2012
- As my 5 year old daughter said, “That was best birthday party ever!” We booked a visit from “Tinker Bell” through “Castle in the Clouds Entertainment” and we couldn’t have been happier! Ashlee the owner, responded immediately to my inquiry. She quoted me a great price and assured me that all of her entertainers were extremely talented. Kalinda, our Tinker Bell arrived promptly, completely swept the girls off their feet and kept them enthralled with every word she said. She was FABULOUS! I would highly recommend Castle in the Clouds, and would defininitely book through them again! — Lynn Kan, South Pasadena, CA, 2/25/2012
- I was extremely happy with the way they took a stressful situation I didn’t know anything about and made it as smooth as possible for me. they were beyond courteous and made my special some one feel the love I have for her through their thoroughness and ability to relate to what I had told them. I would recommend them and will recommend them to everyone I know. Over all appearance and attitudes were a 10, their willingness to go that extra mile to make it EXACTLY how I wanted it was AMAZING… Keep these actors in your employ as they are a very valuable asset to your company. — jaen baldwin, Victorville, CA, 2/14/2012
- The TANGLED theme turned out fantastic when princess Rapunzel & princess Ariel. Kids had so much fun on the games they performed plus they sing while playing with kids. My daughter (the birthday girl) told me that princess Rapunzel had the same voice like the one in the movie TANGLED. Even the moms of my daughters classmates had fun watching their kids enjoying. The princesses were so amazing, their dresses are nice & clean (it’s not bought from a halloween store). We would definitely refer them to all of our friends & would hire them on our next event. Tks Princess Ashlee & Princess Carmina, you made my daughter’s 7th birthday truly a memorable one. — Michelle unknown, Corona, CA, 1/28/2012
- We hired Rapunzel for our birthday and she was great all of the children loved her and my daughter really believed it was her. The children ranged in age from 2-12 and they all had a great time. Some of the other children were asking to have her come to their party. — Roxanne Barnes, Victorville, CA, 2/27/2012
- Very wonderful experience for my daughter and her friends! — Jill Kowalski, Yucaipa, CA, 2/18/2012
- Like a dream! I work at a preschool and a parent hired this company to come and perform for a birthday party…They were amazing! Ashley, the owner, was very proffesional, and as a performer she was outstanding! Spiderman also came and the children loved jumping and running with him! We were so impressed with their performance that we are going to be using them for our summer program as a special treat for the children! I would highly recommend using this company for your next event!-Michelle Provencio, Highland, CA, 3/16/2012
- It is rare to find party business owners who put the art, the joy of what they do, and the customer before the “business” portion of things. Castle In The Clouds surely does this. Ashlee is a kind and wonderful performer – truly sincere and amazing with the kids. This company cares about what they do and it truly shows in their attentions to detail, their performers, their party format, and the overall experience they provide to their clients. I recommend them for all parties and telegram needs in southern California. Thank you for providing wonderful work!!-Kalinda Gray, Anaheim, CA 4/9/2012
Ashlee as Princess Aurora
I had Ashlee surprise my almost 3 year old (great) niece Macy at her house dressed as Princess Aurora–my niece’s favorite princess. She was fantastic to work with..great singing voice. My niece was in awe. There were even two other children there who weren’t supposed to be and she graciously included them without prior notice. She sang, had an honorary princess ceremony, had a tea party and did face painting!!Great customer service..follow up phone calls from Ashlee to make sure I was satisfied. Couldn’t have asked for better! When “Princess Aurora” left, she apparently left a bottle of face glitter behind and Macy was adament that she needed to go to Disneyland and deliver the glitter back to Aurora! Wonderful!-Susan Weaver Long Beach, CA 4/12/2012
- Castle in the Clouds Entertainment combines the dedication of a hardworking business woman with the joy and laughter of a princess! Ashlee is extremely personable and fun with the kids, and when it comes to running a business, she is always professional, steadfast and prompt! Book Castle in the Clouds if you want an unforgettable party experience for your little one! -Aleu Moana December 11th, 2011
Wonderful Princess Merida
- We decided to have a “Brave” party for our Daughters’ joint Birthday Party (ages 8 & 5). We hired Castle in the Clouds entertainment and Ashlee was AWESOME! All of the guests loved her. She had the kids engaged and was wondefrully convincing as the Scotish Princess, Merida. We highly recommend her!-Kristen Rowels June 3rd 2012
by Princess Ashlee
The most wonderful time of the year is here! In celebration of the holidays we are pleased to offer the following discounts:
*Live in the Inland Empire? Order a weekday “Magical Memories Character Visit” and pay only $60.00 for venues up to 40 miles away from Spring Valley Lake, CA (Normally priced at $100.00)
*Come clown around with us! Hire an adorable non-threatening clown to face paint, tie balloons, play games and sing songs for only $100.00/hr (two hour minimum).
* The more the merrier! Book an “Entrancing Extravaganza” mini-package and receive an extra character for only $60.00/hr.! (Normally priced at $100.00)
*Hire a character face painter/glitter body artist + balloon artist for a two-hour party and receive $50.00 off! (Normally priced at $280.00)
*What time is it? Perfect party time! Book a Musical High School Pep Rally party with 2 characters and get a 3RD FREE!
Featured Characters: Book a party with our Tower Maiden orMermaid Princess and receive 10% off your total. Add Flynn orMermaid’s Prince for a “Royal Ball” party for 20% off!